Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday measurements - week 5

As you can see below in terms of measurements I am heading in the right direction however I'm feeling a little frustrated at the seeming lack of downward movement of the scales (again, what a great example of how you can easily become disheartened if you are to rely on what the scales are telling you alone).

It is so important that you continue to plod away even when you seem to be getting no where.  It's interesting that  although I know that I am bigger this time around than after I was with Marley at the same number of weeks postnatally I feel much more at ease with myself and more comfortable in my own skin - maybe it's that growing respect that I have for my body and what it is capable of.  I still have a long way to go in terms of achieving both my fitness and body goals but I am feeling good about myself :)

Wednesday this week will be the true test as I am heading back to see Jarrod at Body Composition!

25th October 2010
Weight = 59.5kg
Chest = 94cm - this will go up and down given I am breastfeeding
Waist (the smallest part) = 73.3cm
UM (the bit around the belly button and where we store lots of fat) = 84.8cm
Hips = 96cm
Right Thigh = 51cm
Left Thigh = 51.5cm

17th October 2010
Weight = 59.9kg
Chest = 96.4cm - this will go up and down given I am breastfeeding
Waist (the smallest part) = 73.8cm
UM (the bit around the belly button and where we store lots of fat) = 85cm
Hips = 97.2cm
Right Thigh = 51.7cm
Left Thigh = 52.5cm

11th October 2010
Weight = 60.7kg
Chest = 99cm - this will go up and down given I am breastfeeding
Waist (the smallest part) = 75.3cm
UM (the bit around the belly button and where we store lots of fat) = 86.8cm
Hips = 98cm
Right Thigh = 52cm
Left Thigh = 53cm

4th October 2010
Weight = 62kg ????? - no idea and this is why I am not the hugest fan on the 'at home' scales
Chest = 99.6cm - this will go up and down given I am breastfeeding
Waist (the smallest part) = 77cm
UM (the bit around the belly button and where we store lots of fat) = 88cm
Hips = 99cm
Right Thigh = 53.5cm
Left Thigh = 54.1cm

27th September 2010
Weight = 60.1kg
Chest = 97.8cm
Waist (the smallest part) = 77.3cm
UM (the bit around the belly button and where we store lots of fat) = 89.3cm
Hips = 99.2cm
Right Thigh = 54.1cm
Left Thigh = 54.7cm


No comments: